Vista Energy Efficient Film Is Different
It works year round – like other major energy-saving measures such as high-efficiency-saving, new control systems, and HVAC upgrades.
In summer, Energy Saving Film keeps the heat out, like traditional reflective window film. But in winter, Energy Saving Film does what reflective film can’t do: It locks the heat inside. So you get a perfect balance of energy efficiency, comfort, and cost savings – all year long.
And Energy Saving Film does this with outstanding optical clarity that’s fully compatible with high-efficiency lighting. It looks great in any light.
Energy Saving Film Benefits
- Glass insulation technology directs solar and radiant heat back to its source for substantial energy savings.
- Provides a perfect balance of energy efficiency, comfort, and cost savings – all year long.
- Virtually invisible lets in more light than heat with little reflection.
- Manufacturers warranty (see an authorized dealer for details).
Solar Control Film Benefits
- Achieves up to 10% savings on year-round commercial building energy costs.
- Reduces home heating costs as much as 10% in cold weather climates.
- Compatible with high-efficiency lighting (low iridescence).
- Upgrades the annual insulating performance of single-pane windows to that of double-pane windows and double-pane to triple-pane.*